What the people say about you matters. Always leaving a good impression about you is the best thing to do, most of us might think it is not possible, but it is possible. It is called personal branding, and it is possible using some personal branding strategy and hacks.
Having a strong personal branding strategy is crucial to anyone’s success, and this is so true. Building your personal brand might be difficult, but with these few hacks, you would be relieved of some pain. But we can’t offer you 100% success because building a personal brand solely depend on you – that is why it is called personal brand.
- Create your own consistent personal branding strategy. We are all different and unique. Create a brand that suits your personality and characteristics. Don’t try to copy someone else’s brand. Before creating your brand, ask yourself this questions; what words represents my brand? What makes me unique in my field? What can visual components represent my brand? Take your time in answering these questions; your brand depends on them.
- Create a logo. The best way to get unique and look more professional is to have a logo. Having a logo will not only help you stand out, but it would also contribute to your personal branding strategy.
- Use social media. Social media is the biggest marketing tool, and it plays a big part in personal branding. The first thing that pops up when anyone searches for you on the net is your social media accounts. Having more followers on social media makes your brand stronger.
- Make good use of your social media profiles. Use the same name and picture in all your social media account; this would make your personal brand stronger. Most people complain about not having a username of their choices on Twitter because it has been used by someone else. What most brands do is to buy some Twitter profiles.
- Have a personal website and blog. Having a personal website and blog would strengthen your personal brand. If you execute your website well you can get people to see what you want them to see when they Google your name. When you have a personal domain name, you get the chance of having a branded email that looks more professional than Gmail.
- Stay consistent. Getting a strong and known personal brand doesn’t happen in a day, you have to be consistent with your social media, websites and real life. Post continuously in your social Medias and websites. Socialize and meet more people in real life. To stay in touch with someone you meet, it is always great to have your business cards matching your personal brands along with you,
— World Trade Center (@WTCKC) 16 de junio de 2017