One of the most difficult brand strategies to carry out successfully is REBRANDING. For you to get more information on rebranding strategies, we put up this article for you.
You need to understand that rebranding is not repositioning, and here is why. Repositioning occurs when brands want to fit into a new era through a logo upgrade or maybe an audio jingle that would update their look and feel. But rebranding is when a brand is offering new and solutions, services and product that doesn’t go with their former identity.
- Get a reason why you want to rebrand. Before rebranding, you must have a reason for it. Do you want to rebrand because you want to accelerate growth? Do you want your firm to compete with the more established competitors? Or do you have a new marketing team? Your company must have a reason why they want to rebrand.
- Research your target clients and firm. If you are rebranding, then your target clients have changed from the previous ones. For you to get successful in rebranding, you need to research your firm and target customers, know your competitors and see what it is all about.
- Build your brand identity. When rebranding, you have to develop visual elements that would communicate your brand. Visual elements like tagline, color, stationary, business card designs, colors, logos, and so on. Developing these elements would ensure that your brand is going well.
- Use messaging and positioning to capture your brand strategy. Your market positioning is a brief description of where you fit in the market space. As you work on your company’s messaging architecture and market positioning, you will discover the essence of brand strategy.
The market positioning will drive many of your decisions. However, you can’t just make something up; you need to balance who you want to become and who you are as a firm. You must be able to backup your positioning, or else your brand will be hollow.
The messaging architecture articulates your messages to your audiences. You must ensure that these messages are consistent with your overall brand.
- Build your website and online presence. One of your most important business and communication development tool is your website. Your website gives you the opportunity to share contents with your audiences. Apart from your website, you must also make use of social media networks to create an online presence for your brand.
- The Influence of Tech in Building Business on Social: Everything You Need to Know
- How to Establish a Strong Brand Culture: 3 Steps to Follow
— online business step (@business_steps) 17 de junio de 2017